Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Yikes! Where did yesterday go?

Yesterday was one of those busy every moment types of day. Lots of fun, but a little draining and I crashed! It was up early to finish the 16th Birthday scrapbook for my nephew (procrastination, thy name is Shirl) then on to work to: finish the newsletter, send it off to the printer; finish payroll, send it off to the comptroller; finish setting up the inventory teams, go over it with the boss; and then go to Nephew's big party. Whew. It's not that I'm getting old (well, maybe it is *sigh*) but bed beckoned pretty early.

Today is inventory at work but we get out early. I've scheduled a NAP in the p.m., before the New Year gig. So all is well.

Speaking of New Year's, I did come up with my twenty words for the Mayfly project.

Bryn had a link to the Mayfly Project, which is an exercise in summarizing the past year in twenty words. The Saturday 8 also pointed to it.

Drumroll, please:
Turned fifty. Started tutoring. Guitar time. Ernest Hemingway. Charities at work. Blogathon. Wilderness State Park. Tattoo! Three funerals. Chasing moonbeams.